Affordable Granite offer a first-class customer service to both our direct and trade customers. We aim to be straightforward and honest in all our dealings, and try to keep the small print to a minimum. Even so, we do have a statement of Terms and Conditions which appears in every quotation and can also be seen on this page.
Any price quoted to you, E&OE, is based on the information you give us regarding your kitchen layout and dimensions. Please note that inaccuracies in or changes to this information will necessitate a review of the quotation and may incur additional costs.
Where Affordable Granite is providing a Full Fit service, including templating, we will manufacture and fit based on our template which will define the items to be supplied and the final price. We require that the customer or their authorized agent is present on templating to agree all items. You will be informed of and will need to agree any necessary adjustments to the price before manufacture can commence.
Preferred payment method for deposits and balances is by Debit Card or Internet Bank Transfer.
Supply, Delivery & Installation – Full Fit service
- A minimum 20% deposit is payable on order.
- 50% deposit will be required on all non-stock orders involving bespoke granite, quartz or Dekton colours.
- 50% deposit will be required where the installation is to be at a third-party address, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- The balance is payable on completion of work before we leave the installation site.
- A late payment fee of 10% will be charged where payment has not been received within 7 days of completion.
Supply Only or Supply & Deliver
- 100% payment at time of order will be required for all Supply Only or Supply & Deliver work of value below £500.00.
- 50% deposit will be required at time of order for all Supply Only or Supply and Deliver work of value exceeding £500.00.
- Any outstanding balance is payable before transit of goods if Supply & Deliver, or on collection if Supply Only.
All materials supplied remain the property of Affordable Granite until full and final payment has been acknowledged. If CIS deductions are withheld, goods will remain the property of Affordable Granite until a deduction certificate is received.
- On orders cancelled before templating the deposit will be refunded less a £75 administration fee.
- If templating has taken place an additional £180 of the deposit will be retained.
- If a third-party supplier (eg. Southern Counties Glass) is involved the retained fee may be greater.
- If bespoke materials (materials which are not part of our stock range) have been bought in for your order no refunds will be given.
- No refunds will be given on sinks and taps which are not part of our stock.
- No deposit refund will be given once manufacture has commenced.
The Supply & Deliver service is to your front door and not into your kitchen unless stated in the body of the quote.
For Supply & Deliver and Full Fit services, we cannot be held responsible for unforeseen delays in delivery. In the unlikely event of delays exceeding a day, we will rearrange a delivery date at a mutually convenient time. We cannot accept liability for any loss incurred due to delays.
If we are forced to make an extra journey because no one is available to receive us at the property, we reserve the right to charge for additional costs. Similarly, if we come to template having been told that the kitchen is ready (as per our Template Readiness Checklist) and it is not in fact ready there will be an additional charge of £180 for the wasted journey. The same applies if units are moved after templating, invalidating the template and necessitating a second template visit.
Commercial Granite is a natural material and we are therefore unable to guarantee its colour or pattern. Natural variations are intrinsic to the stone’s character and are part of its beauty; they should not be seen as a fault. The surface will frequently show some crazing and pitting in certain lights due to the crystalline structure of the stone. Engineered stone (quartz) is subject to minor batch variation in the same way as paints and textiles.
Please note that it is essential that the kitchen or bathroom units are structurally sound and capable of supporting the weight of the worktops. Affordable Granite will not be liable for failure of carcasses to support the weight of the worktops, nor for joint breakdown or dropping of worktops where carcass movement is the cause. Granite or Quartz Worktops cannot be used as structural elements to reinforce the integrity of the supporting units.
For information on the way we store and process the data you share with us, please see our Data Protection Policy.